Azamara Club Cruises is dedicated to extraordinary personal service, amazing amenities, delicious cuisine and superb accommodations. Her two intimate cruise ships, Journey and Quest, feature elegant interiors and high levels of comfort. Their dedicated crew pride themselves on anticipating your every need and with a butler service, that comes as standard in every stateroom, and the one staff member to every two guest ratio, it is a guarantee that your every whim will be catered for. It is much easier to find the perfect room for your cruise holiday as 93% of Azamara's stylish staterooms offer ocean views, whilst 70% offer verandas.
Their delicious dining options, stimulating daytime activities and glittering nightlife all combine to offer you one of the most luxurious holidays afloat. As their cruise ships are smaller in stature, Azamara are able to take you off the beaten track so you can explore a world that you never knew existed, including destinations such as the warm Mediterranean, exotic Asia and the idyllic Caribbean.
- Brand history – formed in 2007, Azamara is part of the Royal Caribbean International line
- Signatures of the line – the enrichment programme at Azamara is second-to-none, and there’s a real focus on tailoring the experience to the traveller. They are called ‘club’ cruises for a reason – you feel you’ve joined a select company of travellers who are making a journey together, rather than taking a holiday
- Number of ships - two
- Best for – visits to unusual locations and enhancing those visits with an enrichment programme that gives depth to each port call
- Special dining features – the menu follows the route so you can expect to be fed exciting and unusual dishes using the food that is seasonal in each port of call
- Special suite features – butler service with English-trained butlers
- Special kid features – none: if you’re taking a child on an Azamura cruise, that child had better be a confident self-starter, as there will be no special facilities for him or her
- Entertainment features – cabaret style entertainment is the style and most passengers seem to find their fellow cruise takers as interesting as the shows
- Spa and fitness features – good gyms with restrained offerings but excellent levels of service are complemented by the spa treatments which offer a ‘wellness’ prescription
- Routes – expect the unexpected with this cruise line: picking off-the-beaten-track destinations is a key feature of their itineraries