This award-winning cruise line has one of the highest space per guest ratios at sea and offers unparalleled service in luxurious, comfortable surroundings. Between them, the two ships, Crystal Serenity andCrystal Symphony, cruise the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Caribbean, Panama Canal, South America, Australasia and the Far East.
Stand out Crystal Cruises features:
• Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits throughout the ship, as well as all soft drinks and hot beverages
• Complimentary dining, plus an evening of specialty restaurant dining in Prego and at least once in Nobu Matsuhisa's Silk Road or The Sushi Bar (additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee)
• Pre-paid gratuities
• Welcome champagne
• 24-hour room service
• Comfortable shuttles to town in most ports & Concierge services for personal arrangements ashore
• Kimonos, Frette bathrobes, Indelibly soft 100% cotton linens, and a menu of pillow options
• Self-service launderettes
Entertainment and Recreation
There are plenty of activities onboard Crystal Cruises, which cater for all ages and tastes. These include:
• Computer University@Sea® classes with software instruction
• Technology Concierge "how to" tips on latest high-tech gadgets and apps
• Digital USC School of Cinematic Arts Filmmaking classes
• Experiences of Discovery® theme cruises with focused programming on music, film & theatre, wellness, golf and more
• Crystal Visions® lecture series featuring renowned speakers, authors, celebrities and destination experts
• Interactive Ocean ViewsTM , and new Local Insights on select voyages where native experts come on board to share their unique, niche knowledge about the destination’s art, politics, archaeology or history
• Award-winning Broadway-style entertainment including new productions Rocket Man!: a tribute to Elton John and Divas, plus piano bars and chic nightclubs
• Magic Castle® at Sea offering intimate performances and educational classes
• Recent-release films in spacious surround-sound Hollywood Theatre
• Dance lessons
• Art classes with Odyssey Art At Sea
• Dedicated Junior Cruiser facilities and programs
• Gym with state-of-the art fitness equipment
• Well-appointed separate men’s and women’s steam, saunas and whirlpools in the only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea
• Fitness classes including yoga, Pilates, “Tour de Spin” cycling, cutting-edge KinesisTM systems and Tai Chi courses
• Golf lessons with PGA pros
• Walk-on-Water® weighted vests and Nordic Pole walking equipment
• Paddle tennis
• Exclusive 360° (wraparound) teak Promenade Deck for uninterrupted walks, jogs and sweeping ocean views
• Ambassador Hosts, cultured and well-traveled gentlemen, are available on every cruise to socialize and dance the night away
• In-stateroom satellite TV and movie/DVD rentals
There are up to seven dining options featuring both classic continental cuisine and regional specialties.
Crystal Cruises are the perect choice for cruisers looking for a 6 starluxury cruise that offers the highest level of service in a spacious and personal setting.
Consistently wowing their guests and frequently recognised for their efforts (winners of Best For Cuisine and Favourite Luxury Cruise Line at the 2016 WAVE Awards) Crystal Cruises are deservedly considered one of the world's best for luxury cruise.
Expanding their luxury service Crystal have announced the introduction of Crystal AirCruises®, offering unique and exotic holidays from 2017.