Seabourn Cruises operates ultra-luxury cruises on small yacht-like ships which carry just 208 to 458 guests in all-suite accommodation, many with balconies. Seabourn Cruises visits the world's most famous cities as well as unusual ports of call in the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Central and South America, South Pacific and the Far East.
Seabourn Cruises also has a number of UK sailings from Tower Bridge to Northern Europe. You can enjoy superb gourmet cuisine matching the finest restaurants ashore accompanied by impeccable service.
Onboard Seabourn Cruises, wines and spirits are included with all meals. You can also enjoy additional extras such as the Vintage Seabourn premium wine package or the Seabourn to a Tea collection of rare estate teas. During your cruise you will have the chance to experience an exciting Evening Under the Stars, complete with barbecue dinners, gala parties, live music and dancing. Seabourn also host regular Movies Under the Stars, allowing you to enjoy classic films and fresh popcorn out on the deck. In addition, enjoy complimentary massage moments, exclusive Seabourn Cruise shore excursions and location depending, Caviar in the Surf barbecues on the beach. You will even have the opportunity to plan your own custom shore excursions and to go food shopping to the local markets with Seabourn's knowledgeable onboard Chef.
Stand out Seabourn Cruises features:
• In-suite bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferences
• Complimentary fine wines at lunch and dinner, and open bars throughout the ship
• Complimentary dining (Gratuities are neither required nor expected)
• Complimentary water sports
• Pure PamperingSM bath drawn by your personal suite stewardess
• Complimentary Massage Moments® on deck
• Seabourn’s Personal ShopperSM
• Personal Valet® luggage shipping service