A smaller ship, limited to only 600 passengers, you'll find yourself travelling with like minded guests to destinations the world over. Each cruise offers a unique programme of lectures and workshops enabling you to truly get the most of the destinations on offer. The individual itineraries have been crafted to offer a perfect blend of destinations, which are complimented by Discovery's smaller size enabling visits to more off the beaten track destinations.
Stand out Voyages of Discovery Inclusive Features:
• All meals (from breakfast through to late-night snacks), plus complimentary tea and coffee
• Economy class flights (scheduled or charter) to and from your cruise
• Pre- and post-cruise land stays on many winter cruises in First Class or Superior First Class/Deluxe hotels
• Program of informative talks by our port lecturers and guest speakers, plus enrichment lectures on board
• Captain's cocktail parties and gala dinners
• Gratuities included
• Overseas transfers from airports and hotels to ship and vice versa (not included where air credit or cruise only credit is given)
• FREE parking at Portsmouth or FREE selected coach transfers (Portsmouth departures only - only applicable to no-fly cruises, not included on Saver Fares)
Recreation and Entertainment
There are a number of exciting programmes and activities for you to enjoy whilst on your cruise with Voyages of Disovery. These include:
Whether you're a complete beginner or a seasoned artist, Voyages of Discovery offer exciting watercolour painting classes for guests. All equipment is provided onboard, however you are free to bring your own equipment if you would like. Art classes do not require booking in advance, instead you can sign up once you are on your cruise.
Choir at Sea
If you're feeling musical then why not attend one of the fun Choir at Sea sessions, open to both beginners and the more experienced. Here, you'll learn a variety of simple, fun songs with fellow music fans in a light-hearted and relaxed environment.
From jewellery-making to embroidery, learn new crafting skills on your Voyages of Discovery cruise. You will be taught by the knowledgeable and helpful staff, with all materials provided to you during the workshops.
If you're keen to learn more about digital photography, computers, laptops and the internet, then the Digital World sessions are a great place to start. Highly experienced tutors will be available to answer any questions you may have, including help with your own personal equipment such as cameras and tablets.
Over 98% of their past passengers frequently rate their cruises as Good or Excellent with many returning year after year. Over the next year a further £2 million will be spent on further improving discovery to ensure the onboard experience just keeps getting better and better
Fly Cruises on Voyages of Discovery
You can enjoy a fly cruise holiday to the Far East, Asia, Orient, Indian Ocean and Africa with Voyages of Discovey.
Voyages of Discovery are recommended for
Honeymoon or anniversarys, luxury cruises, those interested in discover unusual and fascinating cruise destinations.